Terms and Conditions
- Purchasers may indicate an intention to purchase registration by creating an online booking.
- Early Bird registrations must be paid by (Insert Date) to secure the discounted rate.
- Undergraduate students must email a valid undergraduate student identification to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure the discounted rate. Registrants unable to provide approved identification will be required to pay the full registration price.
- Refunds are available until Friday (Insert Date and time) and are subject to a cancellation administrative fee of (Insert Amount) per person. After this date, no refunds will be provided however a registration can be transferred to another attendee. All cancellations and substitutions need to be made in writing to email@example.com
- The Purchaser agrees to be aware of and to make any person to whom they transfer the Tickets aware of the terms and conditions that relate to attendance at the Event by the Attendee:
- Attendees consent to their image being captured in photographs and video of the events and that image being broadcast or transmitted in any way at the discretion of GhIS, ICEC or AAQS.
- Persons attend the Events at their own risk and are responsible for their own health and travel insurance requirements. Attendees agree not to hold GhIS liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, claims or liabilities suffered or incurred by ticket holders including consequential or indirect losses or loss of profit through booking for the Event, attending the Event, cancellation of the Event, failure of the Event to achieve expectations, or for any error or omission by GhIS. Attendees agree not to hold GhIS liable or responsible for any personal injury (i.e. physical, psychological or emotional stress) or any loss or damage to personal property.